- +91 -07898629115
Infant Angel is a family owned childcare service provider.
Infant Angle believes in providing high quality and development appropriate programs. This schedule of program has been made to serve the requirement of today nuclear families. We know, every child is special and has a different learning style and we respect the unique individulity of each child.
The Infant angle school (IAS) is founded under the aegis of yatharth Mishra Education Society which is deemed to serve all section of society under the society's social and charitable services.
The Institute is founded & Established by Mrs. Parul Mishra on 15 Feb.2013 with support and blessing of all family members, well wishers and co-associates.
Special care is taken at all centres with our own full time maintenance caretaker to ensure the centers and grounds are kept in top condition at all times.
1. We provide in-home consultations as well as evaluating facilities such as day cares and doctors’ offices for their childproofing needs.
2. Infant House is your reliable and affordable provider for high quality safety products and installation services in the Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas metro area.
3. We seek to build on each child’s experiences by providing a child centred approach to learning, based on individual children’s strengths, interests and individual needs.
4. We also provide baby proofing seminars for caregivers including Moms’ groups, Parents’ groups, retail outlets and corporate presentations.
5. To this end we actively strive to ensure we are sensitive to the many beliefs, practices and cultures of our children and their families.
6. The children are provided with opportunities to increase their awareness and acceptance of others.
7. A positive approach is used in guiding children’s behaviour and developing autonomy.
8. Children are encouraged to express feelings and deal constructively with negative emotions.
9. Both planned and spontaneous experiences reflect our belief that children learn through play and that all children can achieve success.
10.We nurture in the children a strong sense of self worth, as confidence and a high self esteem are key aspects of successful learning